Life in Misery, oops...Missouri!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I've been told that this is something I should do. I used to keep a journal (personal, very private) now, I suck at writing in it and decided to share my life with you!

No, I don't want to be a writer, an actress, or all in all a legend. I do however want to be remembered by my friends, those I have now and those from my past. The people that I love, cherish, hold dear, what have you!

So as for my 1st post I am writing about the loss of said friendships, are they lost or do people really hang on to past and present friendships?

Recently, a High School friend passed away. His life seems to have gotten difficult. How at 31 does your life get difficult? I'm not too sure. My life having had it's own ups and downs never seemed to be too bad. So for me I'm just not "getting it!" I'm not comprehending why people do things when there are others to help. Ok, now before I get on a rage, I will stop here...let you ponder what may or may not have happened and see where it takes you in your own thoughts.

Do you have friends that you met when you were little? Do you still keep in contact with them? If not why? Is it you or them or a mix of both? Yes, it is time for you to answer 20 questions. Think about it. Who do you love? Who did you let into your life, did you retain them as friends or are they all aquaintences?

I myself have a handful of friends. My closest female friends of which I have 3 are in contact by phone and 2 by e-mail. One of which lives 20 minutes away (no, I never see her), one is in Alaska, she comes to Missouri once a year, and one in California, I have seen her not too horribly long ago as she came to visit.

My friends that I knew in High School well...guess out of the 3 how many are High School friends? None, One I have known since kindergarten we played T-Ball together, the other since I believe 3rd grade, and the other since I was 20. Now don't get me wrong I am not sad about this by any means, they are 3 people I know if I needed something I could turn to. Now mind you this is not to mention that my family, my Mom, Dad, sister, cousins are truly my dearest friends. Oh yes and my better half...Shan (my boyfriend of 4 years.) The family thing came over time! But I enjoy it much.

Now, I've been babbling enough so let me know what you think! How do you feel about your friendships, lovers, family, etc?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home