Life in Misery, oops...Missouri!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Personal matters...they matter the most!

I have just gone through a very trying 4 day stint. I will not name the issue though, I'm sure you can read into it if you try hard enough! I lost something, something I wanted so badly but didn't know it until it was there and then poof gone! I had made a decision that this something would more than likely never happen but it did and now it's not going to. Not this time...but I do without a shadow of a doubt know that it will happen again. Next time I will be more prepared and more ready to except consequences. I will be able to reach out with joy and claim this thing, I will be more ready then ever before in my life. I can't wait for it to happen again...I am not prepared yet...too much still going on but trust me, I will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home