Life in Misery, oops...Missouri!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So Peter Cotton tail wasn't all that bad or was he?

Well Easter came and went...families are so interesting...past, present and future.
Learned a little about Shan's family and a lot about my prior post of WANTING to be with my family! Man, did I want to be with my family! Not that I don't like Shan's family don't get me wrong but it just seems to be such a BIG deal...and really it's not! I don't know how to say it except that there is one person with whom there always seems to be conflict and NO one can escape! Just use your imagination!

I promised myself I wouldn't use this as a place to "bad mouth" others or put my personal BIG BS on, so I won't.

I'm just going to say sometimes when you get together with other peoples families you realize that your own personal dysfunctional family does actually put the fun into dysfunctional! Let's face it no family is like the Cleavers and if there is a family as such well then...they are acting or there really is a skeleton in that closet!

But wouldn't the Cleavers have been a nice family?!


Aside from family bs...the bunny seemed to treat the kids well and I got to spend more time with Shan's favorite niece...which mind you is easy to see why she's his fav! She loves animals, has a great since of humor and has yet to hit that snotty teen age! So, yeah, she's my favorite on his side too! I have my own favorite niece here at home so I can't say that she's my fav! But she is a damn good kid! Hope she stays that way!

Of, course spending time with his family makes me realize that I really need to join the gym cause if at 83 years old his dad can excercise for 20 min every day then so can I so...I will, I think! If only so I don't have to buy larger panties and bras!

So Peter Cotton tail really wasn't all that bad...now I have to look forward to OT, in September...maybe I can shrink by then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home