Life in Misery, oops...Missouri!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Dear Sweet William,

Mommy misses you. I watch the planes fly over the house and I think to myself they are all searching for you. Someday maybe I'll be on one of them and I will see you sitting on a cloud smiling at me as we fly by. God, I pray for that day.
I go from angry to sad in a matter of seconds. I'm sad because of the things I won't get with you...that first cry that I never heard, the smile I never got to see, the voice calling "Mommy", you peeing in the house plants ( I would have loved to see that) You calling out to "Daddy" Your six month pictures, the girlfriend that I wouldn't like be she 3, 16, or 20! The feelings I would feel on your first date, you going to college, heck back up your first day of school. Some people never think of all the firsts that they get...that's all I can think about all of the firsts I will never get with you.
I know however that I will spend all of eternity with you one day...when that day comes please wait for me, I will be the proud Mommy looking into your eyes...I am the proud Mommy of my Angel William.
Mommy is tired and it's way past my bedtime so for tonight I'll say Goodnight Sweet William! I love you more than the moon, the stars, and the sun.
Love, Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home